Hi, hope all of you like to tasty” paneer bhatura ” at home. This recipe is very simple and tasty because of its Indian flavor and style. paneer bhatura serves with chole in India. The Paneer bhatura is paneer stuff puri. Mostly in northern India Paneer bhatura is too much famous among people. so, what are you waiting for ?. let’s follow the recipe and get the delicious taste of paneer bhatura.
Note : Please give us your feedback in the comments. We welcome constructive comments that will help us serve you better!
Table of content – paneer bhatura
- what is paneer bhatura
- chole bhature ingredients
- chole bhature recipe by sanjeev kapoor
- punjabi masala
- chole bhature near me
- how to make chole bhature in hindi
- Recipe card
What is paneer bhatura? – chana bhatura recipe
The Paneer bhatura is a North Indian food. It is known with different names like chana masala, chole recipe, Punjabi masala, chana bhatura, etc. The Chana masala or paneer bhature is a paneer stuffed puri or fried roti which is popularly served with chole. It is served with chole due to which it is mostly called chole bhature in Hindi.
The Chole bhature is very famous in northern Indian states because of its taste and texture. So, If you want to taste chole bhature or chana masala then come to India or if you are from India then enjoy its taste through our recipe.
Chole bhature Ingredient – chana masala
The Chole bhature is an Indian popular dish. The Ingredients required for chole bhature or Punjabi chole recipe are
For kneading the dough-
1. All purpose flour – 200 grams (2 cups)
2. Semolina – 30 grams(1/4 cup)
3. Curd – 50 grams (1/4 cup)
4. Baking soda – a little more than 1/4 tsp
5. Salt – as per taste ( 1/2 tsp)
6. Oil – for frying the bhaturas
To prepare Paneer ki pitthi:
1. Paneer – 100 grams (1/2 cup grated)
2. Salt – to taste ( 1/4 tsp)
3. Green chili – 1 (remove small seeds and cut them)
4. Green Coriander – 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
5. Ginger – inch grated (if desired)
Garam Masala – 1/4 tsp (if you want)
Punjabi masala – chole recipe
Punjabi masala is Punjabi style chole bhature or chana masala recipe. Masala chole is most famous in Punjab which is served with masala naan or bhature. Punjabi masala or Punjabi chole bhature is the life of Punjabis . Punjabi masala is also a chole bhature recipe but in punjabi masala there is a flavor and taste of punjabiness . Because of these reasons It is known as punjabi masala in punjab.
Chole bhature near me – bhatura
It is mostly asked by people on google. well, chole bhature near me is our website where you get best recipes . chole bhature near me is nagpal chole bhature, sita ram chole bhature, natraj chole bhature, delhi chole bhature . so find near shop of chole bhature on google map.
Chole bhature recipe in Hindi – chana bhatura
To get chole bhature recipe in Hindi then follow the below steps.
FOLLOW THE RECIPE |chhole bhature
Apply bhatura flour :
• Filter the flour and semolina in a vessel and take it out. Make a space in the middle by moving the flour with your hands, add curd, baking soda, salt, one table spoon oil and sugar in this place, mix all these well with your hands at this place. Knead soft dough with the help of lukewarm water, keep the dough covered in a warm place for 5 hours in summer and 10-12 hours in winter season. If it is quick, then keeping the dough for 1 hour can make bhatures.
• Make Paneer ki Pitthi ( Means some masala paneer to filled in doe ).
• Grate the paneer, add salt, green chili, garam masala and green coriander to the grated paneer. Paneer pithi is ready to be filled in the bhature.
• Make 8 balls of equal size from the dough.
• Put oil in the pan and heat it, lift a round of dough, press it with your hand, make a little depth in it with the help of fingers, put one or one and a half spoons of paneer pith in this depth, lift the dough from all sides. Close the lock, enlarge the ball filled with little pressure with your hands, wrap it in dry flour, place it on the wheel and roll it out thick, giving a little pressure, giving an oval shape.
• The oil has become hot in the pan, check it (break a little piece of dough, press it, if this piece soon rises above the bottom of the pan and floats, then your oil is hot enough to fry the bhaturas). Put the rolled bhatura in hot oil, puff it up by pressing it with a spatula and fry till it becomes light brown, take out the fried bhaturas from the plate in which napkin paper is laid. Prepare all the bhaturas in the same way.
• Chole was needed with Bhature, but due to not planning in advance, today we will serve and eat with Paneer Bhature, Aloo Matar Masala which we have prepared, chutney and lemon to enhance the taste. It’s a pickle.
Aloo Matar Masala :
• Boil 4-5 potatoes in the cooker. Boil a cup of peas in the microwave. Make a paste of 3 tomatoes, a little ginger and 3 green chilies.
Put 2 tbsp oil in the pan, heat it, add half a teaspoon cumin and 1 pinch asafoetida, as soon as the cumin sizzles, a quarter teaspoon turmeric powder, a teaspoon coriander powder and after roasting put green chili, ginger tomato paste, plenty Peel the roasted, boiled peas and boiled potatoes, break them and mix them. Also put a glass of water, add a teaspoon of salt, a quarter teaspoon of red chili, grate the vegetable, boil it and put a little less than a quarter teaspoon of garam masala. The vegetable was ready within minutes.
• Take out the vegetable in a bowl, garnish it with some chopped green coriander and put it on the table. Everyone had breakfast with a big heart. Paneer filled Bhatura, with Aloo Matar Masala everyone likes it very much.
so, try ,this and comment us about the taste .
SERVING: Serve paneer bhature with chole , pickle, salad , lemon .
FAQS – paneer bhatura
Is chole bhature unhealthy?
No, chole bhature is not fallen in unhealthy food category. Chole bhature is good but it causes some problems in case you have some serious diseases like heart problems and other problems. There are a large number of oil present in chole bhature due to which it is not good for heart, brain, diabetes, and other patients.
is chole bhature junk food ?
No, chole bhature is not fallen in the junk food category. It is oily food but not a junk food . chole bhature is good for health because itcontains calcium , iron , magnesium and other minerals which is prove as good for health .
paneer bhatura – chole bhature
Hi, friends . hope all of you like to taste '' PANEER BHATURE '' at home with easy method, this recipes is very simple and tasty . paneer wale bhature is mostly eat with chole in India. so, what are you wait for ?. let's follow the recipe and get the delicious taste of paneer wale bhature.
In a mixing bowl, add all purpose flour, semolina, yogurt, baking soda, baking powder, sugar and salt and mix well. Now knead it to a soft dough with the help of lukewarm water. Apply 2 tablespoon oil all over the dough and cover it with a wet kitchen towel. Keep aside in a warm and dry place for resting for at least 4 hours.
In another mixing bowl, grate/crumble the paneer, add salt, green chilli and green coriander to the grated paneer and mix well. Our paneer stuffing is ready.
Divide the dough into equal parts and make round balls of it. Take one ball of dough, expand it by pressing with your hand. Make a little depth with your fingers and place 1 or 1.5 tablespoon of stuffing in it. Gather it from all ends and seal them together to make a smooth round shape again.
Press the ball gently with your hands and expand a little. Now with the help of rolling pin, roll it into a circle of 4-5 inch diameter
Fry them in hot oil till both side are nice golden and take them out on a kitchen towel.
Serve hot and enjoy with Punjabi chole, pickled onion and green chillies.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 511
- Calories from Fat 243
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 27g42%
- Saturated Fat 4.1g21%
- Trans Fat 0.2g
- Cholesterol 5.7mg2%
- Sodium 507mg22%
- Potassium 526mg16%
- Total Carbohydrate 59g20%
- Dietary Fiber 11g44%
- Sugars 8.6g
- Protein 13g26%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- fry bhature on high flame so it absorb low oil, fry in low flame then required color does not come.
- Make sure your paneer is not wet otherwise the stuffing will be soggy and it will pop out of bhatura while rolling.
- Always press the stuffed ball of dough with hands first as that helps in spreading the stuffing evenly and it will not pop out while rolling the bhatura.
- Always add yogurt which is at room temperature, not coming straight out of fridge.