Aloo Tikki is a crispy and delicious potato dumpling that is eaten with great fervor across India. Aloo Tikki is a type of potato dumpling served with green and red chutney, curd, etc. In aloo tiki. Chole, lentils, peas, maida, gram flour, etc. are cooked, potato tikkis are very crispy, sour, sweet, spicy, and tasty to eat.
Hi, friends. hope you are well!. will you like to have a taste of crispy and tangy aloo tiki with chole and chutney? after listening, maybe your mouth is filled with water. so, why are you waiting for me? let’s follow the recipe to have a delicious bit of aloo tiki at your home.
Note : Please give us your feedback in the comments. We welcome constructive comments that will help us serve you better!
Table of content |aalu tikki
- aloo tikki
- aloo tikki burger
- sabudana tikki
- Recipe card
Tikki is an Indian dish which is very much liked in India. It is crispy spicy and sour-sweet in food. There are different types of Tikki, of which Aloo Tikki is the most famous. It does not take much effort to make Tikki, it is easily made, to make Tikki, knead the thing we want to make in maida or gram flour and make its Lohia and fry it in oil. After frying it, your Tikki is ready, serve it with green and red chutney.
Aloo Tikki is made from Aloo, flour, Besan, etc., and is served with green and red chutney. First, boil the potato and make it crispy with chili spices, coriander, etc. fry it in oil. To make it crispy, we can also add semolina to it, many people Add bread to it. These are all ways to make tikkis crispy, while serving tikkis, decorate by adding papdi, sev, pomegranate, gram, etc., so that it will look beautiful
aloo tikki burger
People like potato Tikki very much but there are many things made from potato Tikki like aloo Tikki burger, which is very much like in India, we are very fond of drinking Indian food, so we all like to eat new types of food. The dishes keep on making dishes etc. Aloo Tikki Burger is made from potato Tikki and in this burger noodles or vegetables are served with chutneys and potato Tikki, sometimes, potato Tikki burger also includes French fries made of potato.
To make the aloo Tikki burger crispy, it is removed from the batter of gram flour and fried in hot oil, which makes it very crispy and spicy in food and looks delicious. Almost in India, Aloo Tikki Burger is selling in huge quantities and it is a McDonald’s scheme in which he is using Aloo Tikki in his burger in India because he knows that Indians love Tikki so much. Aloo Tikki Burger is very easy to make in which potatoes Tikki The most important dish is used.
Sabudana Tikki is made during fasting in India. Garlic and onion are not used at all in sabudana Tikki because according to the Indian fasting story, the use of garlic and onion is completely prohibited in the food. Sabudana Tikki also preserves the spicy taste of the Tikki along with fasting. To make Sabudana Tikki, ingredients like oil, chili, groundnut, buckwheat flour, etc. are required.
Is Aloo tikki spicy?
yes, Aloo Tikki can be spicy. It depends on your mode of taste. If you want to eat Aloo Tikki spicy then you can add more chili or green chutney.
What is Aloo Tikki ?
Aloo, Methi, Besan ,Arrowroot ,Also, The first dumpling made from spices is called Tikki .All these ingredients are used in making Aloo Tikki, when the tikki of boiled potatoes is mixed with arrowroot, gram flour ,and maida flour and then in oil. When fried, it is prepared which we call potato tikki.
FOLLOW THE RECIPE |aloo tikki
• Wash the potatoes thoroughly and also, boil them in a cooker and grind the peas coarsely in a mixer. Now put a tablespoon of oil in a pan and heat it and add coriander powder and fry it. After that add ground peas, salt, amchur powder, red chili, and garam masala to it and fry for 2-3 minutes by stirring it with a ladle. Pitti is ready to be filled inside the Tikki (pea Pitti is also made without roasting).
• Cool the potatoes, peel and grate them and mix salt. Grind the bread in a mixer to powder and also mix it with potatoes and knead it like a dough. Break 8 equal pieces of mashed potatoes and divide the pit filling inside the potato into 8 equal parts
• Now take a piece of potato mixture and make a pit in the middle of it with fingers and fill the pit inside it. Lift the potato from all sides, close the pit inside and flatten the potato by pressing it with your palm. Make all the pieces in the same way.
• Now heat the tawa on the gas and pour a tablespoon of oil on it and spread it all around on the tawa. Keep as many tikkis as they can on the pan at a time and roast them. Pour a little oil with a spoon over the tikkis and roast them on low flame till they turn brown from both the sides. Potato tikkis are ready.
• Put 1-2 tikkis of potatoes in a plate, put green chutney, sweet chutney, chaat masala and whipped curd on top, serve and eat.
now, follow ,taste and comment us .so, we know that how much you like our recipes?.
Aloo tikki | Aloo tiki recipe ( Indian veg recipes)
Hi, friends . hope you are well!. will you like to have a taste of crispy and tangy aloo tiki with chole and chutney. after listening , may be your mouth is filled with water . so, why are you waiting for? let's follow the recipe to have a delicious bit of aloo tiki at your home
Always cook on low flame to get golden brown color which make tikkis more crispy
shallow fry in hot oil .
always fry the tiki from both sides.
make a soft doe , not hard because soft doe fills a delicious taste in tikkis.
add ingredients in a required measurement.
put the tikkis on tawa when it is fully heated.
use refined or ghee of good quality.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 166
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 3.8g6%
- Saturated Fat 2.5g13%
- Sodium 4.8mg1%
- Potassium 99.4mg3%
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5g4%
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g6%
- Protein 1.2g3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- take the amount of spices according to your taste.
- do not over cook the tikkis as, over cooked tiki does not give a delicious taste. always cook the tikkis till the Appearance of golden color.
- fry the tikkis in medium hot oil . neither more or less heated.
- if sometime potatoes has a lot of moisture then add some amounts of bread crumbs to balance it.
- add Ingredients according your taste which you wants.
- serve tikkis with chole, green and red chutney , curd , sev etc. it will gives a great taste.